BMH Consulting specialises in Project Management
Our project management is based on tried and tested methodologies. We can manage multiple projects or we can provide remedial action to get your project back on time and within budget. Project are usually run on Prince2 or PMBOK methodologies or we can adopt any other methodology preferred by the client.
Our satisfied clients include: Coopers & Lybrand, Brisbane City Council, Comalco Aluminium, Department of Emergency Services; Department of Natural Resources and Mines; Australian Cotton and Linters, Rio Tinto Alcan, Rio Tinto IS&T. and TransAdelaide.
BMH is currently involved in projects for implementing Information Management across an organisation. Information Management involves business change and changing peoples habits and the way they work. Only a small part of the Information Management solution involves implementing a technical tool.
The journey should include a discovery process to determine we are dealing with , who are the major stakeholders and ensure you have a sponsor, what are the the major drivers for the project.
- Questions to answer:
- Where is the information located?
- What types of information are involved? [personnel records. minutes of meetings, formal legal agreements, contracts, procedures, policy, safety notices, licenses,...]
- What formats are the information stored in? [hard copy files, storage material, DVDs, CDs, file, photographs, electronic files, maps, blueprints, ...]
- Is there a business classification scheme or defined taxonomy?
- Is there a retention policy with prescribed retention periods for all information, based on functional classification?